Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

BEAD CROCHET CLASSES IN MARLBOROUGH, MA



I am busy making kits for my two bead crochet classes at the Innovative Beads Expo to be held in Marlborough, Massachusetts May 6-8, 2011.



On Saturday, May 7, 2011, I will be teaching the Side by Side Necklace from 10:30 am-1:30 pm. This was the original color combination.















I have also come up with a few other choices. It has been a challenge to come up with interesting yarns that will fit through the small holes of the beads but I have learned a few tricks for stringing.
































I also got a shipment of ceramic clasps made by Saralee Rhoads of Mad About Beads. I discovered Saralee's clasps at Bead and Button last year and they were the perfect finish to my bead crochet necklace. Check out her work at: http://www.madaboutbeads.com/








I wil also be teaching the Turkish Delight bracelet class again on Sunday, May 8, 2011 from 1:15 pm-3:45pm. What a great way to spend Mother's Day!














For more information and class registration, visit http://www.innovativebeadsexpo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment