Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

YIPEE! BEADED CHAINS AND ROPES IS ALMOST HERE



      I have been busy with class samples (more about that later) but I wanted to take a break and tell you that Kalmbach Publishing Co. has announced the release date of Beaded Chains and Ropes.  This  new book has patterns for 27 beadwork ropes and chains that can be worn by themselves or as support for a pendant or special bead.  I am privileged to have 2 patterns in the book, one of which can be seen in the middle of the cover- yes, the pink and white rope.
     Along with two of my patterns, there are also designs by Jill Wiseman, Julia Gerlach, Anna Elizabeth Draeger, and many more talented artists.  The projects employ a variety of stitches including bead crochet, herringbone, RAW, spiral rope, St. Petersburg chain, and kumihimo.
     For more information (including a peak inside  the book) or to pre-order a copy, you can go to the Jewelry and Beading Store.  I know I have my eye on a few patterns from the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment