Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

INSIDE CROCHET CORRECTION

Wow, it has been so long since I have had a chance to post that blogspot has changed their setup.  I have been so incredibly busy with knitting costumes and beadwork design (more about that in the next post) that I have had no time for anything else.

Late though it is, I want to let everyone know that November's issue of Inside Crochet did indeed publish a lengthy correction with  proper credit for my bead crochet designs in the Turkish Delights article in Issue 21.

Here is a photo of the correction on page 71.  If you have trouble reading it, blame the current fashion of magazines printing text in grey.

Thank you for all of the comments that you left on the original post about Inside Crochet leaving out design credit for my beadwork.  I still don't know what happened, other than a representative of Inside Crochet told me that it was their fault.  Luckily, the matter was corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment