Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS




I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Winter Solstice, belated Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year. If I missed any holidays, we can add them later or just make up some more.
It as my turn to design the front of the Christmas card and I was so taken by the zentangle phenomenon that I incorporated some of the features in my drawing. Don designed the holly border for the inside.
For those of you who have missed the Zentangle craze, it is basically a formalized way of drawing. You can learn more and see many interesting examples at http://www.zentangle.com/. Have fun if you decide to try your own zentangle!

2 comments:

  1. One of the nicest Zentangle uses that I've seen. Best of the Season to you & Don.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judith. It's really a fun technique once you get over the fear of making a mistake with a pen.

    ReplyDelete